Guide to using Reseller Hosting (cPanel)
Posted August 30, 2018
I. Create Package
To use Reseller and create many Hosting on cPanel then we have to create the Package.
– Step 1: access WHM by this link: https://serversharehost.vnetwork.vn:2087
- Step 2: Go to Menu Package and Select Add a Package
Step 3: Customize the parameters for the package which have the following values:
- Disk Quota: Package Storage
- Monthly Bandwith: Bandwith for once month, this value will be reset every month.
- Max FTP Account: Maximum amounts of FTP accounts
- Max Email Account: Maximum amounts of Email accounts
- Max Quota per Email Address: Maximum storage for each email account
- Max Email List: Maximum of email list
- Max Database: Maximum amounts of Database
- Max Sub Domains: Maximum amounts of Sub Domain
- Max Parked Domains: Maximum amounts of Parked Domains
- Max Addon Domains: Maximum amounts of Addon Domains
- Step 4: then we select Add to create Package
II. Instruction of createaccount.
- Step 1: Select Create a New Account in menu
- Step 2: Fill in the necessary information of Hosting account
- Step 3: Select Package for this host
- Step 4: Select Create to create an account
III. Basic web hosting guide
- Step 1: on the list of menu, we select List Accounts and click on “+” to open the options
- Step 2: In here we can do a lot of things
- Change Password: changing the password for the host
- Change Contact Email: changing email information
- Suspend Account: pending hosting service
- Change Plan: changing to other Package
- Terminate Account: deleting hosting account
How to manage PHP versions?
How does one hosting have multiple domains?
Basic knowledge of Hosting
Guide to Hosting Linux with Cpanel Control
Vnetwork Joint Stock Company
+84 28 7306 8789
Need more information? Contact Us