Posted August 30, 2018
How come CDN speed up the web?
- CDN’s characteristics is a system of distributed servers (network- PoP) that deliver pages and other Web content to a user, based on the geographic locations of the user, the origin of the webpage and the content delivery server. The closer the CDN server is to the user geographically, the faster the content will be delivered to the user. When the distance from the last user to web server being shorter > shortest distance > least Internet traffic point > reduce latency > accelerate site load times.
- Instead of connecting directly to web server, users can use cache servers at PoP from the closet of CDN. Because of this points are close to user, so it’s reduces latency, which could be faster couple times to the direct connection method.
How does CDN is increase a website security?
- When you are using CDN service, your website will be storage in cache of CDN server and this data also updates everyday and supplies contents to the users.
- Because the contents are storage in a temporary memory at CDN server so hacker can not attack website by old-fashioned such as local attack or error of SQL injection is impossible. CDN is the middle-point of website and real server, so it will be a challenge to locating the real server.
When I update the image information, does the CDN update me immediately? If not, when will it be updated?
- Any information will be updated immediately for you after you uploaded it.
When I change the web configuration that are relative to code then CDN update for me immediately? If later, when will it be updated?
- CDN will updates website immediately in condition your web configuration that are relative to code must be changed and fitted with caught folders.
Does the anti-DDOS mechanism of CDN has IP filtering?
- At VNETWORK, CDN has ability to block data scrappers and other forms of spammers hitting your server.